Monday, January 7, 2013

HYPERBOLE

   Definition of Hyperbole: 
 Hyperbole is an exaggeration to create emphasis.It is often used in poems,for example someone might say im on fire if its like 100 degrees outside.
   Hyperbole is important to writing because it makes stories,poems,letters or what ever seem so much better it makes the story pop out to you because of that one sentence it makes the story seems ten times better than what it really is. 

  


School Fight


    

You can’t hear a pin drop
As all the kids gather around;
They are vultures

Waiting for the corpse
Of the one who loses.
The tall kid…
He swings his fist with his hurricane force.
A torrential spray of blood

Explodes from the smaller boy’s nose
And covers the tiled floor.

The vultures fly away
As the teachers quickly approach.


The tone of this poem is exited but nervous at the same time also curious to see the out come of the situation.         
   The mood that i feel when i read this is curious i want to see who is going to win. 
Mercey 

 Let the suicide doors up
I threw suicides on the tour bus
I threw suicides on the private jet

You know what that mean, I’m fly to death
I step in Def Jam building like I’m the shit
Tell ‘em “Give me fifty million or I’mma quit”
Most rappers taste level ain’t at my waist level
Turn up the bass ’til it’s up in your face level

Don’t do no press but I get the most press, kid
Plus your my bitch, make your bitch look like Precious
Something’ ’bout Mary she gone off that Molly
Now the whole party is melted like Dalí
Now everybody is movin’ they body
Don’t sell me apartment, I move in the lobby
Niggas is loiterin’ just to feel important
You gon see lawyers and niggas in Jordans


Yeah, it’s prime time, my top back, this pimp game hoe
I’m red leather, this cocaine, I’m Rick James hoe
I’m bill droppin’, Ms. Pacman is pill poppin’ ass hoe
I’m poppin’ too, these blue dolphins need two coffins
All she want is some heel money
All she need is some bill money
He take his time, he counts it out
I weighs it up, that’s real money
Check the neck, check the wrist
nd that’s excellenceThem heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras

That’s Swiss time a
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant

The tone is excited,energetic,loud and happy.The mood of this song is exiting its to get you pumped up and ready to go.It gets me ready to go do anything especially if I'm playing football i need some music to listen to this song is great for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment