Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The joy of life

  In this Chris is upset at people and hhow they do things in their life.He does not like the fact that people depened on others for security.He doesnt like the fact that people are scared to see what life is like on the other side.He wants people to explore new things and how life is in the wild when you just go out and do what you want when you want to and how you want to.He doesnt like that people are always trying to impress others.For example he didnt like how his parents used him as some type of toy or a trophy.He didnt want to impress anyone.He felt as if he didnt need to try aand imoress anybody to him he had no one to impress not even hime self.

  He embraced these beliefs in many ways.One way was cutting all his credit cards,burning his money,cutting his social security card up and leaving his car in the desert.He didnt care about the matiral things in life.He enjoyed life as it is, he went out and did what ever he felt like doing in the moment.He loved the fact that he had no responsibility. He was able to live free,free off the law free of his parents.Chris was just a free spirit and he loved the out doors.

  The first thing I think he would ask me is do i try to impress people.The next question he would most likely ask me is am i afraid of living alone in the wild.Next he might ask me am i willing to take the risk he did am I ready to leave my family drop all communication and just go dont tell anyone anything. He would also ask me am i scared to meet new people and try new things in life.Chris would try to encourage me to go out and do something in my life that I trulely love and care about.I think that he would try and encourage me to do what he did or try somethimg similar to it.He would tell me to just enjoy life as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment