Monday, November 12, 2012

hurricane sandy

   One personal experince that i have encountered is this hurricane. I know that i was lucky to still have power the next day,not have a tree hit my house or my parents car. I know that some people still do not have power. Some people are going to be out of power for days maybe even weeks. People have to live in hotels because its to cold in there house,they dont have power or a tree feel on their home. I know people who still do not have power. My cousins did not have power for almost a week.

   My  cousins had to stay with me for five days becuase they didnt hvae any power. One of my cousins had a tree fall into his room while he was sleep. I have learned a lot from this hurricane. I learned to not take things for granted. I see that something or someone you love can bee gone in just a day. I know that every person who was struck by Sandy feel the same way that i do. My grandmother had to stay in a hotel because her place didnt have any heat or lights. It was to cold for her to sleep in her own house.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment